Chalets and Apartments in Zakopane - Attractions
ATTRACTIONS IN ALL FOUR SEASONS
SKI SLOPES | WELLNESS | PLAYGROUND | TOURIST TRAILS ,KRUPÓWKI
EVERYTHING ON-SITE OR JUST NEARBY
Our chalets and apartments in Zakopane are the perfect base for skiing, hiking and cycling on the most beautiful tourist trails and walks to the center, in the capital of the Polish mountains.
In just a few moments, you can find yourself riding down the ski slopes, hiking on one of the many tourist trails, or taking a walk down Krupówki – and all of this without a car, away from the hustle and bustle of big cities and overlooking the stunning Tatra mountains.
PLAYGROUND AND WELLNESS
Our comfortable chalets and traditional apartments offer much more than just comfort.
- In the large fenced garden, children can play safely on a playground that is equipped with swings and a slide
- All guests can use the outside grill, spending time by the campfire under the stars
- A Finnish sauna is also at your disposal
And all of this is included in the price of your stay – at no extra cost!
365 DAYS OF FUN
A PACKAGE OF UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
Thanks to the numerous attractions, our offer is the perfect choice for a planned or spontaneous trip to the mountains with friends and family, or a romantic get-away weekend in Zakopane.
Below you can find some examples of possible fun activities:
1. SKI IN ZAKOPANE
- Take advantage of the 6-chair ski lift Szymoszkowa, just 50 m away, and you’ll find yourself on one of the longest ski runs in Zakopane!
- Snow machines are constantly working throughout the season to ensure snow on the slopes, and just next door you’ll find ski rental stores and ski schools.
2. HIT THE TRAILS!
A 6-kilometer hike or bike ride along the Gubałówka ridge on the „Pope’s Trail”, through Ząb to Furmanowa, guarantees unforgettable views of the Tatra mountains and the majestical Babią Górą (1725 m).
- On the way there, you can go crazy on quads or snowmobiles, the two climbing crags, or the summer toboggan run
- In another twenty minutes, you can reach the year-round lift of Butorowy and continue through the fields and woods to the famous Kościeliska valley
3. SLEDGES, CARRIAGES, SLEIGH RIDES
In the immediate vicinity – literally right outside the property gates – you will find the stop for the horse-drawn sledges and carriages, which will take you on a romantic ride or fun trip with your family and friends.
4. MAGICAL KRUPóWKI
A short walk to the top station of the funicular train, a short ride down the hill…and you arrive in the bustling enter of Zakopane!
- This unique atmosphere, with stands selling regional delicacies and souvenirs of the Tatra region, is located just 20 minutes from our chalets and apartments.
THE TATRA NATIONAL PARK – ONLY 20 MINUTES AWAY
TAXI | MINIBUS | CAR
Nature lovers can enjoy a wide variety of excursions to the Tatra National Park.
- The most popular route is an excursion with the cable car to the Kasprowy Mountain or via horse-drawn carriages to Morski Oko.
- We also recommend walks, hikes, bike rides and horse-drawn carriages in the Tatra valleys in the Kościeliska and Chochołowska valleys
- We highly recommend the hot thermal pools in Zakopane, Bukowina and Slovak Oravice. and, the biggest swimming complex in Southern Poland in Chocholow - just a twelve minute ride by car through beautiful rural landscape !
WOODEN HISTORICAL SITES OF ZAKOPANE
Once in Zakopane, you are tempted to visit:
- Villas from the time of Witkiewicza (including Willa Koliba and Pod Jedlami)
- New wooden houses in the traditional Zakopane style
- The wooden chapel in Jaszczurówka
- The Tatra Museum
Please contact us to make a reservation
We welcome you to our home!